2.2.10

A Quick Note About My Gym



I've been training at Elite MMA in Baytown, TX (DIRTY DIRTY) for about a half year now, and I really can't say enough great things about the guys and girls who train there. When I first walked in the door, they really made me feel welcome to train with them. We have two world-class instructors in Jordan Rivas (Silver Medalist 2007 Pan Ams) and Frost Murphy (Multiple accolades, including over 50 bjj wins). We also have our main gym on the other side of Houston that is run by Jordan and Frost's instructor, three-time world champion Eric Williams. I really couldn't have asked for a better pedigree in a BJJ school here in Houston.

Hit the jump for some videos of my coaches in action.




Frost Murphy vs Krom Gracie (a loss for Frost, but one of his most impressive matches)

I had to link it because the resolution was too large for the blog.

Jordan Rivas vs Chris Westfall (Jordan is in blue)




I just wanted to show a quick bit of appreciation for everything those guys have done for me.

Elite MA (MMA)

No comments:

Post a Comment